Friday, July 19, 2013

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

There's something about this time of year that I just love. Ever since I was little, I loved going back to school. I loved picking out school supplies and getting a new backpack and getting back to a routine. It's still the same even though I'm a teacher. I'm thrilled when the school supplies are out on store shelves and spend time perusing the aisles. I love getting my plan book organized, getting a new lunchbox or coffee mug, getting a new teacher bag and of course getting classroom supplies!

As the summer draws to a close, I find myself getting more and more excited about the fall. I've been busy pinning and planning. I am still loving the pink, lime green and orange with touches of black theme in my room. This year I'm also doing owls so I've been having lots of fun finding cute things!

I've been preparing for my move to teaching 3s by changing up some of my classroom decorations. This year will be my 6th year of teaching so I'm kinda bored with a lot of the stuff I have from when I first taught. All I can say is thank God for Teachers Pay Teachers! I've bought some of the cutest things that I can't wait to laminate and use in my classroom!

Black and White Polka Dot Alphabet Posters with Pictures


Please note that these are in no way mine and I don't hold any claim to them other than I think they are wonderful! I just LOVE the owl color posters! Click on the pictures to go to the TPT pages.

I also plan on getting some items from Thirty-One. I've been ogling their bags for quite some time now and I think its time to take the plunge. Especially since I'll be commuting about 40 minutes each way at this new job it will be important for me to stay organized.
I love this  Large Utility Tote. I plan on getting it embroidered with my first initial in lime green thread.


Super cute right? You can click on the pictures to check them out for yourself!

Ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you I am a coffee addict. I usually have at least one cup of hot coffee in the morning and sometimes have an iced coffee as an afternoon pick me up. Since pretty much all of my time is spent at school I've developed quite the collection of travel mugs and usually have at least 2 or 3 lying around my classroom at any given time. I love buying cute new mugs at the beginning of the year and this year is no exception. I've got my eye on these super adorable mugs from Target. I love the mason jar, the handle, and they have them in all 3 of my colors. Too precious!


I hope you enjoyed seeing my planned back to school purchases. Just so you know, I'm not affiliated with any of the things or getting paid or anything like that. I just wanted to share. Hope you are enjoying the last days of summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment