Saturday, May 5, 2012

Welcome to The Teacher Brain

So after many many months of blog stalking and using the great ideas I've been finding I've decided to take the plunge and start a blog of my own!  So you might find yourself wondering, "The teacher brain? What the heck is that?" Well I'm glad you asked! The teacher brain is the part of your brain that kicks in a random times and makes you think "Oh! I could so use this for a lesson!" In my case it also causes extreme excitement over office supplies, a desire to laminate anything and everything, and many hours spent excitedly perusing Teachers Pay Teachers & Pinterest every week. I love having a teacher brain and sharing the fun the stuff that it comes up with. I hope you will enjoy it too!

Because I'm so excited about this blog, I'm starting things off by sharing some freebies! These are some business card size labels that I've made that I'm going to use to organize my things as I'm packing up for the summer. I'm including the blank files and the ones with text that I'll be using. Enjoy! 





3 comments:

  1. I am sooo excited for you. I can't wait to see all the good stuff that comes out of this blog! I already got my labels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathryn! Welcome to blogging! Your blog is super cute and I love your labels....I am jealous that you have room to store all of your goodies! I have zip, zero, nada storage. =(

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to come visit me when you get the chance. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the welcome Heather! I'm following you too!

      Kathryn

      Delete